Although Quadrangle Housing cannot guarantee the security or safety of anyone, we strive to do everything we can reasonably do to provide you with means to take responsibly for your own personal safety and security. We hope that by providing you with this information, we have given you valuable insight into making an informed decision in selecting your new home.
- While you are inside your apartment home... Lock your doors and windows even when you are at home.
- Never sleep with doors or windows unlocked or open.
- Never answer your door unless you know who is on the other side. Be skeptical of anyone who asks to enter your home, even just to use the phone. Quadrangle Service Personnel can easily be identified by a photo ID badge and uniform.
- Do not lend out your keys. If you have lost or misplaced your key, you may make arrangements to have your locks changed. (A fee may be charged)
- Keep emergency numbers posted next to every phone.
- Immediately report any needed repairs of locks, latches, doors or windows inside your apartment.
- Check your smoke detector periodically to ensure that it is working.
- Immediately report any needed repair of devices outside your apartment such as gate locks or burned out lights.
- Close your curtains or blinds at night.
- Mark or engrave personal possessions for identification.
- Never leave children alone without appropriate supervision.
- Report solicitors to management. Such personnel are not permitted on the property unless prior arrangements are made with management.